- 93% of your prospects start their search online.
- 85% of users skip over the paid ads at the top and only click on Organic results.
- Organic visitors stay on your website 6 times longer than paid visitors.
- SEO provides unlimited traffic at a fixed cost, whereas PPC (pay per click) ads like Google AdWords turns off when you exhaust your daily budget.
- Online Ad Blockers are flourishing but they do not affect SEO “Organic” listings.
- Companies listed on Page 1 of a Google search receive the most sales inquiries.
- 72% of marketers rate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as successful in achieving marketing objectives like lead generation and increased web traffic.
- SEO helps people find your website. Your website is the first point of contact with your audience online. It can generate leads, qualify prospects and attract potential new customers, partners or investors. But unless people can find it, your website is good for nothing. SEO plays an invaluable role here. SEO gets your business found, noticed, and loved.
- SEO can make your brand stronger, better and well recognized. The eventual goal should be that, when people search for business critical and relevant keywords and phrases, they should find you at the top of search results. Then, psychology takes over and prospects will believe that you’re the best.